The Pharmacy Professional’s Guide to Resumes, CVs, and Interviewing
(as of Oct 21,2021 01:45:43 UTC – Details)
This latest edition of this popular resource for student pharmacists and pharmacy professionals provides step-by-step instructions on preparing the resume, the CV, and cover letters, and preparing for the interview. This is a valuable resource for anyone seeking employment in the pharmacy field. This "start-to-finish" approach walks the reader through each phase of the process, providing helpful advice and sample forms along the way.
New to this edition: preparing a personal career map, preparing a personal statement and letter of intent, using electronic portfolios to demonstrate skills and knowledge, and using social media for personal branding.
• Updated sample résumés and CVs for pharmacists and technicians in a variety of settings, including community pharmacy, hospitals, academia, and industry
• Concise tips for writing and formatting effective résumés and CVs, including electronic versions
• New chapter on preparing a personal statement and letter of intent
• Tables that make it easy to find action verbs, keywords, and other useful material
• Nuts-and-bolts guidance for making the most of interviews
• Nearly 20 pages of sample interview questions
• Carefully researched lists of prime resources, Internet sites, and other reference works
Publisher:American Pharmacists Association; 4th edition (August 1, 2017)
Item Weight:14.4 ounces