Expert Resumes and Linkedin Profiles for Managers & Executives
(as of Oct 21,2021 03:10:25 UTC – Details)
Management and executive job seekers must consider how best to:
- Communicate their personal brand and value
- Identify qualifications, experiences, and achievements most related to current career goals
- Position their most relevant and impressive information with the right language and format to capture attention and inspire interest
- Determine how best to write and present extensive career information for maximum impact
- Cull past experiences to showcase early career success
- Format and design their resume to maximize visual focus on what matters most
- Create a LinkedIn profile that is a complement to the resume–but not an exact copy, written to showcase personality and keyword optimized to attract recruiters and employers
This book addresses all of these topics and much more.
The first section of the book provides an in-depth analysis of each critical component of writing, formatting, and designing senior-level resumes and LinkedIn profiles–everything from crafting personal branding statements, to determining your best resume structure, to writing job descriptions that are rich in content, achievement, and keywords.
The second section includes 100+ pages of sample resumes and LinkedIn profiles targeted to all levels of management and executive careers–from front-line managers to CEOs, and all positions in between.
Authors and Master Resume Writers Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark have each spent more than 30 years writing resumes, training professional resume writers, speaking to job search audiences, and writing about evolving trends in job search.
Expert Resumes & LinkedIn Profiles for Managers and Executives is the latest in the authors’ library of 20+ books. By following the writing strategies and actions outlined in the book, senior-level job seekers will become confident in communicating their brands, marketing their expertise, and moving their careers forward.
Publisher:Emerald Career Publishing; 4th ed. edition (January 1, 2020)
Item Weight:1.64 pounds
Dimensions:8.4 x 0.7 x 10.9 inches